This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between Adam Smith Conferensec and an individual (hereinafter referred to as the User) on posting information about the User (hereinafter referred to as User Information) on the Adam Smith Conferensec website on the Internet at adamsmithconferences.com
. A user is an individual who has accepted the terms of this Agreement and posted the User Information on the site.
TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
By providing his personal data, the User agrees to the processing, storage and use of his personal data in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-V "On Personal Data and their Protection" for the following purposes:
- Performing customer support
- User receiving information about marketing events
- Conducting audits and other internal research to improve the quality of services provided.
Personal data means any personal information that allows you to identify the User / Buyer, such as:
- Last name, First name, Middle name
- Contact number
- Email address
- Mailing address
Personal data of Users is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
The Company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- At the request of the authorized state authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those who help the Company sell products and services to consumers. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary only to provide the required service or complete the required transaction.
The Company reserves the right to make changes unilaterally to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Changes to the terms of these rules come into force after they are published on the Site.
Responsibility for unauthorized copying and use of User Information is borne by persons and organizations that have illegally used User Information published on the site adamsmithconferences.com
Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.